If your website has a huge amount of traffic that’s why you can’t go with shared hosting anymore and want to grow up with Cloud Host then this article is for you. Because here I will talk about Cloudways which is the best cloud hosting provider in 2023.
In 2011, Cloudways started its cloud hosting journey with five cloud providers like Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Linode and Vultr. Now in 2022, it’s become very popular as it has 72,000+ trusted customers and also ranks 1st in G2’s Statistics.
In this article, we will give you a full review of Cloudways so that you can take a firm decision about purchasing Cloudways Hosting. So keep in touch from first to last.
What is Cloudways and why should I use it?
As I already mentioned, Cloudways is a cloud base hosting provider which gives us more facilities than the other providers. It offers managed cloud web hosting services with many helpful features which help small businesses so much. If you’re new to cloud hosting then you should choose cloudways. because from the other cloud hosting provider you have to spend more money than cloudways charges. Cloudways offer you the best price and the best services than other providers. As for proof, let’s check out the features of Couldways.
Cloudways offers you free and one-click installation SSL certificates Where the other provider charges 5 US dollars for it. From here you can create an IP Address whitelist if you shift to cloudways. You will also get Regular firmware upgrades and patches to prevent potential threats. You can build a security system to prevent vulnerabilities and unauthorized access to data. This server supports all PHP apps and you can install 10+ apps in just one click on WordPress. The overall view is that Cloudways is very simple, managed, and user-friendly with the best budget package.
- Cheap: The first good thing is could ways offer cheap and best cloud hosting for all customers.
- Simple: Its interface and manual are so simple that anyone can easily use them.
- Manage Hosting: If you don’t have any coding knowledge then nothing to worry cause you can manage your server so easily on cloudways, and if any issue comes then cloudways will automatically fix it.
- You can select a cloud hosting provider according to your choice.
- Cloudways provides a super-high-speed server.
- 24 hours in 7 days you can get help in live chat.
- Monthly payment option with as-per-you-go facilities.
- You can add unlimited Domain and get your server from cloudways.
- 3 days trial with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- If you don’t have so much traffic on your website or you just start blogging or business now then cloud hosting is not for you. You can shift to shared hosting.
- Cloudways has no email hosting pack.
- It doesn’t give a Domain name registration service. You have to purchase a domain from another provider and then you add your domain when you want.
- You have to pay an extra charge outside of living chat customer support.
Cloudways hosting Price reviews
So far we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of could ways. Now let’s talk about the pricing of the cloudways hosting package. If the price is higher than the quality of the packages, then it would be useless to talk about Couldways. So pricing range is important.
We already know cloudways offer 24/7 support, free website migration, free SSL certificate, and unlimited application. And the most important fact is that it has one premium package and another is standard. I suggest you go with the standard package for the 1st time.
As I was told before, Cloudways have a total of five providers and the price for each provider is different. They are Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Linode and Vultr. Let’s check out all provider pricing lists. First of all start with Digital Ocean because only this provider gives the cheapest price for cloud hosting others.
Cloudways hosting Price: Digital Ocean
If you choose standard then you have four plans to start cloud hosting
|Plan 1 |
$10 per Month
|Plan 2 |
$22 per Month
|Plan 3 |
$42 per Month
|Plan 4 |
$80 per Month
If you choose Premium then you have four plans to start cloud hosting
|Plan 1 |
$12 per Month
|Plan 2 |
$26 per Month
|Plan 3 |
$50 per Month
|Plan 4 |
$96 per Month
Note: If you want offsite backup storage then you have to pay $0,033 per GB. There are also so many packages plans that you will find by Clicking Here.
As the pricing plan structure of all the providers is almost the same, that’s why it’s not necessary to highlight all package details here. But I still have a point, the pricing is not the same, that’s why you can check the price list by clicking on the provider names.
- Cloudways hosting Price: Vultr
- Cloudways hosting Price: Linode
- Cloudways hosting Price: Amazon Web Services
- Cloudways hosting Price: Google Cloud
How to Purchase a cloud hosting plan form Coludways
First of all, you have to create an account on Cloudways. For that you can follow the instruction :
1) Click on Start for free from the Menu bar
2) Fill out the following form with your Name, Gmail, Password, and your needs then click on the agreement check-box. Finally, press the Start Free button.
3) At this time you will redirect to Cloudways Dashboard. From here you can select your plan, modify this and can fully manage your account.
Cloudways WordPress review
It provides one of the best WordPress hosting services with no hassles and is fully managed. Since 2011, this provider has made good communication with wp users. Now around 6,00,000+ WordPress websites are hosted on cloudways.
With one-click installation and 99.9% uptime server makes your experience is so good. You also can use an unlimited application which is made for WordPresswordpress. You can use Cloudways for individual websites, E-commerce websites, Agencies and SMBs. If you want to shift to cloudways then you can easily migrate your wp websites anytime.
So, what do you learn from here? In this article, I have given Cloudways review where I discuss cloud hosting and its related topics and also suggest the best cloud hosting provider for WordPress users. Hope this article will help you to get the best cloud hosting provider for your website, thank you.